How to create a user using in Active Directory
- Click Start button -> Administrative Tools -> Active Directory Users and Computers or Click Start button -> Administrative Tools -> open the Server Manager (in Server Manager’s case, open the Roles tree -> Active Directory Domain Services -> Active Directory Service)
- Open the domain’s tree and go to Users folder.
- Click the mouse’s right button on the Users window, go to New – User
- Then the wizard will be open for add a new user and follow it.
- Fill in the personal information such as first name, last name, full name, and e-mail address. The e-mail address will become a user’s ID and the domain address is same as domain’s name. (The domain address would be different for everyone. It depends on what you set before)
- At the next step, set the password for logon the e-mail.
- You can set when the user logon the e-mail account, the user can change their password or cannot change their password.